The Essential Information That Helps Us Recover Your Data Fast
Our Data Recovery Services Form provides us with the basic information necessary for us to begin the evaluation and recovery process. As a general rule, the more information we have about your system, storage media, and events leading to the data loss problem, the faster we are able to recover your needed files.
In addition to standard contact information (contact name and/or company name,
shipping address, phone numbers, e-mail address, etc.), the following information
is also helpful:
- The make, model & size (capacity) of the storage media to be recovered
- The computer / device & operating system used
- A brief description of the events leading up to the loss
- An outline of what recovery efforts have already been made (if any)
- Listing of the most critical files or file types to be recovered
- Requested media for the return of recovered data (CD-R, DVD-R, tape, optical, etc.)
It's easy to use our form. Once the form opens, you can fill in the information on-line, print it and/or save a copy to your system. It can also be saved and/or printed as a blank form and filled in by hand. It's your choice. Enclose the form in the box with your media, and we will begin the recovery evaluation process the moment your shipment arrives.
(Need to create a quick shipping label? The label will open in a new window.
Simply right click on the label, click "Print", then close the window.)
|To view our form, you need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your system. To download a new or updated version, click the icon on the right.